This position is responsible for overall maintenance for the major systems in the facility, including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. In addition, this position performs regular maintenance on major equipment in various departments to ensure that the machinery is operating safely and efficiently.
- Performs major maintenance per code on major facility operating systems including HVAC, electrical systems, plumbing systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on facility equipment per recommended schedules; documents when maintenance is performed
- Observes and listens to operating machines or equipment, including dietary and housekeeping equipment, to diagnose machine malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair
- Performs facility repairs as requested
- Monitors and performs regular maintenance on facility equipment
- Paints facility areas as needed
- Follows all safety precautions
- Participates in fire drill and evacuation procedures
- Assists with set-up/clean-up for organizational and fundraising activities
- Assists with snow removal or mowing
- Fulfills on-call responsibilities when assigned
This position requires a high school diploma or GED and at least three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must also have a valid driver's license.
Heinzerling Community is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under law.